And so it goes, we do things that really work for us for a while, then we grow out of those things. That’s how I feel about this blog. It really worked for where I was at over a year ago, it was the right place to work out some ideas I’d been chewing on for years. Putting those things into the public sphere really liberated me from them and has allowed me to move forward. Although some projects here deliberately seek to subvert the division of personal and public space (and I don’t regret those projects) ultimately I’m over it. I’m thinking of the world very differently and want my new work, and the energy I deligate, to reflect that shift.
But, I want to acknowledge all of you who read and followed the blog while I was actively making it. I really appreciate all of the thoughtful comments, the support, and the friendships that were for forged out of talking about these things in a different way.
If you would like to keep up on other projects, you can visit williadrew.com
-goodness to you. ☺
Thursday, September 4, 2008
The End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment