By Mark Morford, SF Gate Columnist
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
I want a smart, slutty senator.
I want an effective, confident, sex-positive congressman or woman who, if asked, speaks openly and blamelessly and even happily about her proclivities, with a wink and a smile and maybe a bit of cleavage before Labor Day. Married, single, somewhere in between? Doesn't matter.
And, dare I say it, I want president who not only freely discusses and shrugs off his or her loves and sexual desires and even affairs, but dares to enjoy sex and thrives because of it and makes his behavior a part of his perspective and attitude on life and love and leadership and the general sticky messy beautiful evolution of the human soul. Is that too much to ask?
Let me answer that for you: Oh my sweet baby Jesus with a Hitachi Magic Wand and some leather chaps, you're damn right it is. (more...)
Thursday, April 3, 2008
a hooker for every senator
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment