I wanted to thank an old friend, for reminding me that we have been in a Mercury Retrograde cycle. I only wish someone had told me that 2 weeks ago...
So February is kind of a fucked month for communication right? Mercury retrograde is supposed to end today, but then we have a full moon on the 21st, so really shouldn't try to say anything important until March 7 or 10th.
Im starting to sound like my mom.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Mercury Retrograde: Fuck Yeah!
Labels:
mercury retrograde
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey Willia,
I found this blog via Surachai's website and was wondering, is that the same Willia I went to Calarts with and that worked for Eon a few times, and that I keep seeing all over town? it is. I was at Rich's the other night and he was talking about your DVD too. Couldn't find an email on here, so I'm using this to say hello.
Talk to you soon?
Hope you feel better (and I was expecting talk about the Japanese rock band, Mono)
-alaska!
alaska[AATT]sixmonthsoflight.com
sixmonthsoflight.com
thetableofcontents.com
as mentioned, i didnt find out till it was too late. Us big mouths are stuck having to shove our foot deep in there this time. all can say now is 'oooohhhm'.
Post a Comment