Monday, January 7, 2008

Teeth

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My friend Daniel (aka Chris Zeischeigg) asked me to cameo in one of his films for USC. Teeth is about a young gardner who takes home a young homeless girl. The film co-stars the very lovely Maria Menendez. We shot it back in October of 2007. This is my acting debut, Aside from my blog work, im usually behind the camera, not in front of it, so this project was tons of fun.

Daniel is amazing. He's dating Dana DeArmond, he works in alt porn as Daniel Unk, He is studying film at USC, He is also writing a book, which is thus far quite impressive. He's young and kind and intelligent and bi and beautiful. I want to adopt him.

to see the film click here.

1 comment:

Old said...

Great movie. I would like to compliment many aspects of the movie but do not believe I can without giving away the ending or compromising this fine piece of film.

Kudos on all phases of this short film.