So I continued taking the pills for a few days after day 12. I got really busy working on some another art piece and a big editing job. Honestly, I couldn't stand feeling hot and botherd ALL the time, it was depressing.
It's been several months since i quit taking FLM, and my lady friends still havn't taken the pills or watched the rad Vivid Alt movie i lent them. boo.:(
________
In July I was invited by Current TV to be one of 6 people who's sexuality was the subject of a short documentary called The Sex Diaries. I agreed seeing as I was already making an ass of myself and exposing my personal life in this project.
I will probably cut some of that footage and post it as well for you to love or ridicule, or whatever you anonymous internet goers do.
<3
(even to the haters)
Thursday, October 25, 2007
After Day 12 Update & Current TV- Sex Diaries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment